FaithFit: Every Wednesday from 9:30 AM -11:30 AM. Bring your mat, a towel, water, and your bible as we nurture our body and soul.
Facilitator: Carrie Barton, Room 215/207
Reservations required for childcare.
Bad Girls Bible Study: Mondays from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM.
Bishop’s Meeting Room
Moms in Prayer: What if you could change the world – not just for today but for generations to come? At Moms in Prayer International, we believe that a mom can be the single greatest force for good in the lives of her children and the children around her. We believe that lives and whole communities are changed forever when moms gather together to pray to the only One who can change a human heart. Moms can make the difference as they reach out to God in prayer- moms just like you.
- To pray that our children will receive Jesus as Lord and Savior, then stand boldly in their faith
- To pray for teachers and school staff
- To pray that teachers, administrative staff, and students would come to faith in Jesus Christ
- To provide support and encouragement to moms who carry heavy burdens for their children
- To pray that our schools will be directed by biblical values and high moral standards
- To be an encouragement and a positive support to our school
Moms in Prayer meets every Tuesday from 8:00 am – 9:00 am in Dill Parlor.